Basedin Lawnton, North Brisbane, we are currently recruiting for Production Staff.
Initially employed on a casual basis your ability to demonstrate your reliability andhard work will quickly see you move into full time employment.
About the Production Roles:
- Working within a fast-paced production line.
- Operate equipment and machinery.
- Complete appropriate QA paperwork.
- Maintain regular housekeeping of factory.
Morning Shift- 5am-1.00pm Afternoon Shift 1.00pm-9.30pm
- Must be physically fit.
- Have a stable work history.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Experienced in food/meat production essential
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Work collaboratively and be part of a strong team culture.
* Must be Q Fever Vaccinated orwillingness to obtain within first month of employment.
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, professional, and friendly team environment.
- Well-established work systems and procedures.
- 100% Australian owned, local company.
- An opportunity to become an integral member of a well-established, growing business.
For further information on any of our Positions Vacant please email firstname.lastname@example.org