At Big Dog, we live and breathe pets and our passion lies in ensuring they are as happy and healthy as they can possible be.
This role is responsible for providing caring, professional, proactive, and timely support for our customers with an aim to acquire, nurture, retain and drive life-long loyalty to our brand and products.
About the Role:
- Be the main point of contact for customer questions and feedback via telephone, our Info@ pages and all in person inquiries through the business.
- Build a solid understating of our products and the information available on our website to assist customers with their queries.
- Support the Sales Admin team in the processing of orders, achieving a high level of data accuracy.
- Achieve the required level of knowledge for delivery inquiries.
- Utilising the Microsoft Office suite of programs to carry out the day-to-day activities required in this role.
- Knowledge of Raw feeding and its benefits would be highly advantageous.
- Professional phone manner coupled with outstanding customer service skills.
- Intermediate Office 365 proficiency.
- Understanding of sales and delivery performance metrics.
- Efficient time management with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, professional, and friendly team environment.
- Well-established work systems and procedures.
- 100% Australian owned, local company.
- An opportunity to become an integral member of a well-established, growing business.
If you think this sounds like you Apply using the form in this page.
For further information on any of our Positions Vacant please email email@example.com