Based in Lawnton, North Brisbane, we are currently recruiting for a Casual Sales Administrator.
Initially working 20-25 hours per week. We envisage that this role will continue to grow in hours to match the needs of the business. Must be flexible with availability Monday-Friday.
About the Role:
- Provide customer service in a timely and professional manner to all stakeholders.
- Processall orders received via EDI, email or phone whilst meeting strict deadlines.
- Achieve high level of data accuracy.
- Identify and escalate any current or potential inventory issues to relevant team members.
- Maintain CRM customer records.
- Manage the communication to relevant parties for delivery schedules.
- Coordinate the logistics of deliveries to stores, DC’s and 3PL’s, with both internal and external parties.
- Follow the customer complaint process, escalating as necessary and responding within company guidelines
- Minimum two years sales administration experience essential.
- Intermediate Office 365 proficiency.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Understanding of sales and delivery performance metrics.
- Efficient time management with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional phone manner coupled withoutstanding customer service skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, professional, and friendly team environment.
- Well-established work systems and procedures.
- 100% Australian owned, local company.
- An opportunity to become an integral member of a well-established, growing business.
For further information on any of our Positions Vacant please email firstname.lastname@example.org